اعتراض به تخلفات آشکار در انتخابات ETERNITY

       
 

                   

 
archive e-mail
   
 
July 10, 2008

Come to decide that the things that I tried
Were in my life just to get high on
When I sit alone
Come get a little lone
But I need more than myself this time
Step from the road to the sea to the sky
And I do believe that we rely on
When I lay it on
Come get the play it on
All my life to sacrifice
Hey Oh
Listen what I say oh
I got your
Hey Oh
Now listen what I say oh
When will I know that I really can go
To the well one small town to decide on
When its killing me, when will I really see
All that I need to look inside
Come to believe that I better not leave
Before I get my chance to ride
When its killing me, what do I really need
All that I need to look inside



download:
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

Labels: ,

7/10/2008 06:14:00 PM ;
0; Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Back to Home page

 

© All Rights Reserved | Graphic by Sam Esmaelian | Designed By Miad Bigdeli